Guess we're gonna have to miss the State Fair of Texas this year. bummer. Saw on my computer the video of the human cannonball on Dallasnews.com. I'm sure the kids would love to have seen that in person. We were reading the 1000 Places to See Before You Die book last weekend and the Texas State Fair is one of them. Been there, done that, and wish we were there this year. If you go, enjoy a corny dog for us and maybe a funnel cake too!
Saturday, 29 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Love the stories. You guys are living large. The scooter thing is genius, D.A. I think the boys at Chick's HD in Albuquerque would be proud. Even though it's not the Softtail on switchbacks, I know "Born to be Wild" is still pumping through your mind.
What incredible life experiences.
You are missed.
Bigs
P.S. Enjoyed a Fletcher's corny dog with mustard at the fair today. Worthy.
Post a Comment