While I was on a scavenger hunt through London with the girl scouts, DA and L had their own plan for fun. They went to the Mercedes-Benz world nearby in Brooklands. It's a museum and driving test track. L didn't do any driving lessons that day, but they do let kids get in a smaller Mercedes with an instructor (with his own brake petal, I hope) and they let the kids drive around a smaller test track. L was apparently glued to the guys who were "drifting" on the big track and wanted that driving lesson. HA. Here he is in his dream car.
I think this is a McClaren? or a Mercedes with McClaren engine??? I'm not sure.
Here is one of the approved used cars for sale. Notice the 94,995 GBP price tag. Dream on, kid.
DA really enjoyed it too.
DA really enjoyed it too.




0 comments:
Post a Comment