B has spent the last 3 months preparing for her performance in the first all school musical that was performed by her school - Seussical, The Musical. It's based on characters and story lines in Dr. Seuss books. They practiced hours upon hours and were finally able to show off their hard work this week. Had 5 performances since Tuesday and they are running on fumes at this point. The show was great. So energetic and entertaining. We were very proud that all their hard work really showed.
Even the videographer who normally films all the professional shows that are performed at the theater noted that it was better than most shows he films.
I also spent hours and hours sewing costumes.
Here is B in her Jungle Of Nool costume. She is a jungle animal - Dr. Seuss style.
I think her favorite part might have been the stage makeup....
...can you tell?????
Tonight the entire 55 member cast is at a cast party. I'm sure she will be walking on clouds when she gets home.




1 comments:
You did an amazing job on the costumes!! B looks so cute! I know they did a great job!
Post a Comment