DA came home today to relate his interesting experience on the train - his train was delayed because they found an "un-detonated WWII bomb" beside the train tracks. Now that is something we've NEVER come across at home!!! An undetonated WWII bomb. Those words have never even crossed my mind in my little Texas home. I didn't hear how they resolved the bomb problem, but he made it home safe and sound, so I guess the bomb squad was able to dismantle it safely.
Today was an absolutely gorgeous day in London. We've had almost 2 weeks straight of grey skies, but a blue sky in England is hard to beat. I had a chuckle though - it got up to 23 degrees Celsius (which I think is around 78 F) and I was HOT. Can you Texas friends imagine that? I'm sure there have been 40+ summers where I would have given anything to have a 78 degree, sunny day in the summer and here I was "too hot". I am going to be in big, big trouble when we move back home.
Friday, 6 June 2008
A "unique" European experience
Posted by Bridget at 00:07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment