Tuesday, 22 July 2008

B's Riding again


B has renewed her passion for horses again. fun, fun. That means she is bugging us DAILY to buy her a horse. What better place to ride though? I think the number of stables outside the city might rival the number of golf courses - and that's alot! Horse riding is a very popular sport here in England. Tonight she was even looking for land that "we" could buy in and around Dallas so that she will have somewhere to keep it when we move back. This land purchase is necessary because I told her even if SHE could afford to buy her own horse, she couldnt afford to pay the livery fee every month, so her solution is for us to buy land. ha. I couldnt figure out why she was on the computer and asking me "Is Rockwall very far? Aubry? Ft. Worth?". She wants to have a real job so she can get this horse thing going. Poor girl. Why cant she just be happy with once a week lessons?

0 comments: