Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Geography lessons


You know when you are driving around Dallas and you see the Southwest Airlines billboards for Austin, San Antonio, Houston, etc, well here is a photo of those same types of advertisements here in London, except I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THESE PLACES. I cant even tell you what country they are in. I'm guessing since they are advertising these prices, they must be places people frequently travel to, but where are they? I'm going to have to give myself some geography lessons and educate myself. Maybe next month I'll have a post about traveling to Malaga!

1 comments:

Amy McCown said...

I'm with you. People are always telling me about the places they are going on holiday and I have never heard of them. I am glad that you had a fun trip to Prague. What a neat experience for the kids to see. I am not sure if your kids are old enough to watch this, but the begining of the first Mission Impossible movie was filmed there.