Monday, 21 January 2008

DA's scooter raingear




We all know from previous post that DA's scooter is pretty funny. We'll after many requests, here is a photo of him in his rain/winter gear. hee, hee, hee. Notice the very attractive skirt effect from the overcoat. The only thing missing is that he doesnt have on his rain pants in this photo, but normal rain gear includes:
Business suit attire/tie/dress shoes
rain pants
overcoat
cycling rain coat
required reflector vest (lovely!)
gloves
darth vadar helmet

He has to allow for several extra minutes at the train station to get all the gear off and stored away before he heads into the city on the train. I do laugh at him, but at the same time I am grateful that he will endure it only because it saves us tons of money not to have to buy a 2nd car.
He has drawn the line at freezing temps. I must drive him to the station on those really cold days because his hands cant stay warm enough to make the trip home at night.
too, too funny! enjoy at his expense.

1 comments:

Amy McCown said...

I just saw your comment on Stephanie's blog and looked at yours. Our family just moved from Dallas to Switzerland in August. We were former PC members as well and in class with the Ownby's/Smith's. I thought that I would introduce myself and say hi. Congratulations on your one year mark. Amy McCown