We have officially entered the cold weather season here. I am freezing! and it's not even winter yet. I've gotten out all the heavy coats and gloves. DA's hands were like icicles last night after riding home on his scooter. He even had his heavy riding gloves on. It's going to be fun to figure learn how to live with a real winter day in and day out. Especially when my son keeps leaving his jackets in his locker. Locker 3, Home 0. He might be FREEZING this weekend.
The kids are out of school on mid-term break along with the rest of England. We have some fun things planned. I'll fill you in next week. We started the break by attending the Sound of Music. DA and I really enjoyed it, but the kids were a little glassy eyed with the opera singing by the nuns. Reminded me of my brother's face when we were kids and the sisters wanted to watch Miss America. you know when they would all come out and sing in that high soprano voice for the Talent competition. same look on my son's face. HA.
The kids are out of school on mid-term break along with the rest of England. We have some fun things planned. I'll fill you in next week. We started the break by attending the Sound of Music. DA and I really enjoyed it, but the kids were a little glassy eyed with the opera singing by the nuns. Reminded me of my brother's face when we were kids and the sisters wanted to watch Miss America. you know when they would all come out and sing in that high soprano voice for the Talent competition. same look on my son's face. HA.




0 comments:
Post a Comment