We are finally settling into our house. We had guests last week which promted us to get the last of the boxes dealt with. I work much more efficiently with a deadline! I commented about it to our guests and Cary replied "what about all those boxes in my room". Hey, those are craft/sewing storage crates. Those dont count! Having that stuff just organized into crates is a job in itself. I would never be able to unpack them. So beware, if you come stay with us - no comments on the storage crates!
Our guests were busy going into the City and exploring, but the kids and I just stayed around the house a couple of days enjoying the calmness. We have been living in chaos since before Christmas, so it was so nice to have everything put away.
We officially got internet service a couple days ago. WHOOPEE! I can finally get online from home. That is the last little piece of the puzzle so that we can now settle in. The phone, cell phone, tv's, satellite service, our furniture, internet, house, bank account, ATM card, healthcare number, lease car are all dealt with. I am so relieved. Now onto living here! (PS. still waiting on DA's scooter to arrive so no photos to post yet)
one more thing - got the Mavs VS the Suns game on tv here and also the Master's. Felt like home!
Tuesday, 17 April 2007
Almost back to normal
Posted by Bridget at 11:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment