Yes, you heard right, I can now shop like the Brits! Our PIN number arrived so we can officially use our debit card. After 3.5 weeks of suffering through transaction fees, conversion charges, no we dont accept your card, no you cant get that much cash, your card doesnt have a chip and so forth - I can walk up to the cash register and pay without a hassle. I want to throw a party I'm so relieved.
It was so funny, we went to dinner last night and the waiter actually asked "how did you get a Barclay's card?" You know it's hard to get a card when the waiter is even surprised we have one! It does make life much easier. I will quit complaining about it. Now, we're just waiting on the check book .....
Tuesday, 13 February 2007
Finally, I can buy something!
Posted by Bridget at 16:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment