What on earth??? look what I came across at the grocery store - milk in a bag. Not even a reclosable zip lock bag, but "a cut it open, here you go" bag of fresh milk in the dairy aisle.
What am I supposed to do with this? L has a hard enough time fixing his breakfast without making a milk mess on the counter with a milk carton. I can just see "here, have a squishy, bag full of milk - no mess please." Ha.
I guess what they indend is for you to pour it in your own milk jug and cover with plastic wrap? Has this hit the States yet? I didnt buy any, but if the economy keeps on the same track, I may be looking for ways to knock a few pence off the price of my milk.
Or, this is even better, maybe I should just consider it as another opportunity to go find some cute English pottery milk jug. Yeah, I think I might just buy into the milk in a bag concept!




1 comments:
The try to bag everything from milk to hand soap. I am with you on the milk making a mess though. I have passed on that one.
Post a Comment