Sunday, 13 May 2007

the daughter's perspective

One very confusing thing to a young girl is to see all her favorite shows "come to London" and then not see the characters in the city herself. The Disney channel in the UK has recently been playing several shows who were filmed in London. B is insistent that we should be able to see them when they are in town. Even to the point of making me go online to look for tickets. Honestly, if you hear of anything like that, give me a heads up. I would be happy to take her to see Hannah Montana, High School Musical or the Cheetah Girls in London, but we hear about these things after the fact. I am more interested in my kids seeing Mary Poppins, the Sound of Music and other theater shows, but I think we could fit in a little Hannah Montana on the side.
Hey, she's the daughter of a big N'Sync fan, so what could I really expect!

0 comments: